Saturday, April 17, 2010

MORE....

Cannon is growing and changing so much as you can see. He has started to pull himself across the floor with his arms. I can't say "army crawl" because he still hasn't figured out how to use his legs to help him along. But he can get pretty far with just his arms. I am soooo proud of him. If he is on anything other than carpet he will also push himself backwards. He has also gotten pretty good at transitioning from sitting to his tummy where he can go. He has shown that he can finally roll over to his back, but that's still something he needs some practice with. However it won't be long before he is all over the place.




Cannon & Wyatt













Who needs a plate? Eating his pizza off the floor. I think pizza is his favorite food right now.






















Fun in the tub!
















Can you hear the "aaaahhhhh"? That's exactly what he was saying to me.









He was washing his face.

















































Eating cheese from Mandy's salad. Like me beard?











Samantha playing in her jumperoo.






















Playing with Gpa!






















































I love to play ball!
























































Playing with Granmomma











































Some of my new therapy is to strengthen my core. So I sit on the bucket, this way I can't hold myself up with my hands.
































So cute!




































One of Mommy's patients gave me some bubbles. They are lots of fun to play with.





























































Playing with sidewalk chalk at the ECI Easter party.


























No comments: