Sunday, September 27, 2009

Special Prayers

Please pray for my special friend Leah and her husband Ben Jordan. Leah is pregnant and they found out last week that baby Liam has hydrocephalus. I don't know many details, however they did an MRI and Liam's prognosis doesn't look very good. Ben and Leah have another son, Casen and he has picked up on some of the stress. Please pray for them all.
I also recieved a call from the nurse at my OB's office a couple of weeks ago, and she asked if I would be willing to call and talk to another one of their patients. She had gone to see Dr. Maberry, the same perinatologist that diagnosed Cannon with SB, and he told them that her baby girl has SB.
I pray for healing for each of my special friends, and their tiny little ones. May the Lord wrap his arms around them, and hold His tiny miracles in the palm of His healing hands. We are praying for complete healing of each of these babies. My faith is in the Lord, only He can heal them.
I am reminded that just barely over a year ago, I heard those heart breaking words. I don't think you can ever forget them. And now to see how perfect our Little Cannon is. The Lord has truly blessed us. Please pray for my friends, and pass their stories on, the more the prayers, the better.

2 comments:

Jo Whitehurst said...

2 Corinthians 1:3-4 (NIV)

3)Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, 4)who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God

God is using you to comfort other moms in need. I will be praying for them, and for you, as well!

Jodi said...

Just did some praying for your friends. You know I too feel so much for them.

Haven't read blogs in awhile, so I just did some catch up on Cutie Cannon!! Oh my goodness, how did our babies get so big so fast!?!? He is beyond precious. :)