Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Growing like a weed!!

24 weeks or 6 months...not much longer to go.

I have to start by saying I completely misunderstood Dr. Mayberry at my last appointment. Cannon was not 1 lb and 14 oz, he was 1 lb OR 14 oz. That's a big difference. He was however 10-11 inches long.
So I went to see Dr. Holt last week, and Dr. Mayberry today. I just love getting a peek inside to see him every time. Here is the first glance of today.










What a cute little face!!!
He's growing so much. He now weighs about 1 lb and 12 oz, so now he's almost 2 lbs. And he's 12-13 inches. Dr. Mayberry says he has long arms and legs.
And his feet still look good :
Then he decided to pose for us. I don't know if he's thinking or what but it sure is precious.

3 comments:

amy said...

LOVE those sweet sono pics!!! Praying for you guys!

Vasha said...

Thanks for posting the pics. It's so fun to see him.

Kim said...

He is cute as a bug already! Can't wait to see him! Hope you are doing well. Sure do think of you. Love you!